Logo Design Competition

StephanieCordray

I like it, too, z... I wonder how it will look if you shrink it down to ian's specs... or maybe he'll like it well enough to use anyway.

kereliuk

clutter

I found that if I shrank it down to the specs Ian wanted, it was exremely cluttered and didn't even look the same. I'll just wait to see what Ian has to say
- cheers

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately entries which do not meet the size requirements will not be considered. I do not want to make the header area larger to accomodate a larger logo.

Vaelor

ian said:
Unfortunately entries which do not meet the size requirements will not be considered. I do not want to make the header area larger to accomodate a larger logo.
Aww, boo! That logo creams over all of the others, Ian! =)

Kere, how would it look if you laid the text over the design? Would it be unreadable? If not, that'd be a good way to shrink it down without just squishing it...

Me, I'd take it as is, but unfortunately I don't have "Administrator" under my name here... =P Besides, my sites do tend towards larger headers anyway, each to their own I guess...

ianatkins

Hello Guys.
Here's my entry, if you like it I can easily tweak fonts / colours.

banner.gif

Thanks
Ian
http://www.80four.co.uk

kereliuk

heres a downsized version. I don't like it quite as much, but that comes with the job, building to specs. of others - hope you like it Ian ...

Attachments

• webdesignforum2.jpg
    webdesignforum2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 189

Wynnefield

i like your style kereliuk ... although i much prefer the original design, you are correct -- we are in the business of solving client's problems to their specifications, and imho you did an excellent job ...

ClaytonG

preview6vi.jpg

I have to build a profile so I did this one. hehe. Made it pretty for ya since I was bored. hehe. Also made a big verison for any furture wants of making a wallpaper with the logo or anything.

Last edited:

AainaA

StephanieCordray said:
Here's my lame attempt.

Lame or not, I like it. But I wonder why most designers go for the one eyed monster? We're all two if not more than two eyes... :D

AainaA

ianatkins said:
Hello Guys.
Here's my entry, if you like it I can easily tweak fonts / colours.

banner.gif

Thanks
Ian
http://www.80four.co.uk

I like the fresh colour of the globe, and the mirror fx. Hmmmm I like most of the banners here.. I also like that bubbly thingy up there as well...

but to narrow it down for a long term branding relations, I think Ian would definately have a harrowing time...

later,

AainaA

well it was once a very popular site for business and social networking. i see that their site is now down and out. its similar to ryze.com and ecademy.co.uk

they were first to do it however.

kereliuk

finally got around to color matching the background, plus a few little modifications to the final -
-cheers

Attachments

• newWDF.jpg
    newWDF.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 64
  • newWDF2.jpg
    newWDF2.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 64
  • newWDF3.jpg
    newWDF3.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 66

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the closing date for the competition has arrived, and I would like to announce the winner of the web design forum logo competition as ianatkins.
I liked most of the designs, thank you very much for the hard work that all of the entrants have placed into creating their designs.
ianatkins, I have sent you a private message with regards to the prize money.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
ian said:
Well, the closing date for the competition has arrived, and I would like to announce the winner of the web design forum logo competition as ianatkins.
congrats ian atkins. :)

ian said:
I liked most of the designs, thank you very much for the hard work that all of the entrants have placed into creating their designs.
lol... hard work...