• Macromedia Dreamweaver

Votes: 29 53.7%
  • Other....

Votes: 23 42.6%

• Total voters

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
adobe GoLive has some nice features, but i didn't care much for the code it writes...

in frontpage (the full version), create a new file, then without doing anything check out how much useless code there is!!! :eek:

AainaA

I wouldn't touch golive... i m looking forward to working on in-line and acrobat again... for the next web project... going pdf this time round though

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
what's in-line? i don't think i have ever seen it?

also, what's this new project your are talking about? i am honestly not to convinced that going all pdf would be a good way to go. it's rather slow, especially for those on dial-up.

AainaA

i've got a couple of projects on my sleeves.... am not likely to go full blast, as you know, i'm quite tired of the web already as it is - I seriously need a man in my life, and the web is not going to get him to me :D

in-line is a program designed for offline production - magazine etc. Coupled with pagemaker, it complements the s/w and makes for better production time etc.

I know the idea of going pdf is gonna kill dialup users, but intellectual property {IP} is a huge issue worldwide, and there must be a way to combat plagiarism :)

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
AainaA said:
i've got a couple of projects on my sleeves.... am not likely to go full blast, as you know, i'm quite tired of the web already as it is - I seriously need a man in my life, and the web is not going to get him to me :D
nope... i suggest you try a plane or a vehicle of some sort... lol... but to be honest, come to think of it i know quite a few happy couples that meet over the internet. *shrug*

AainaA said:
in-line is a program designed for offline production - magazine etc. Coupled with pagemaker, it complements the s/w and makes for better production time etc.
ahh... pagemake i know! :)

AainaA said:
I know the idea of going pdf is gonna kill dialup users, but intellectual property {IP} is a huge issue worldwide, and there must be a way to combat plagiarism :)
yeah, well i am looking forward to seeing this project of yours come together.

i am still clueless however as per what to put on the proposal and my resume isn't much to look at either. i might send you a copy of my portfolio, which in need of an update btw, in cd format.

speaking of cd's... send me yours address, so i can get that cd i had promised you out your way. :)

[email protected]

AainaA

oh yeah... i almost forgot... thanks for reminding me!!! I've been going for so many meetings lately, I seem to have misplaced my brain somewhere :D

I'll get to burning your CD now, so that I could mail it to you before Friday... I'll pm you with my new addy, and.. euh... I won't be online for the next 2 weeks as the CPU is going to a new home owner and I will only get to see my laptop by mid Sept or thereabouts.

later,

AainaA

you can still stay in contact... my 6600 is still with me, and i'd switch the yahoo im/icq to check msgs or send them - the only snag is that i hate to have to type with my thumb.. that thing is too small :p

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
yeah, you told me the other day. :D

i actually think i am starting to get better at the whole text messaging thing via my cell. i don't have any type of instant messaging on it other than the standart SMS and MMS.

AainaA

if you have gprs, you could install the agile messenger... this way you can even communicate via your msn amongst others :)

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
interesting... and yes, i do have gprs! :)

but most things that i find for download don't work with my phone. i have a sagem my-x5 i think.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
hey, i like my phone... does everything i need it to do and it does so quite well. i do agree, there are better ones out there... the only thing i would like to have that it doesn't have is the ability to make videos. also, the camera could be better... but i make due. :)

AainaA

i think the mod would have to split this thread, as it has been carried into something else than it was ... oh well, you know what i mean

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i don't think there would be much use in doing so. the topic will change many times yet, unless the topic dies. this site is basically turning into what WMF used to be. however, some of the key characters are still missing. :(

GregCooper

FrontPage

I vote frontpage because when I first started off it was a big, big help and at the moment I still using it. So my vote goes to FrontPage.

AainaA

oh there's another one I almost forgot to mention. Anyone here uses FrameMaker? by Adobe? Thats a swell package too!

btw Z, .... talking of passing you my 6600? Guess what? I lost it :( Cant seem to recall where I've stashed it and now have another new toy to play with, but its really really small...

maybe I'll pass you that one when the 60 whatever comes out :D