Why do people use Twitter?

bongoko

i was hesitant to join Twitter at first, but i’ll have to admit that after a while i began to learn the real value of it as a networking tool. i’ll admit it – i’m very hooked.

joshuthomas

Belive me i get BIG traffic chunk from my twitter. The more followers you have your visibility is very hight !

-josh

winsonong

there is possible people make a significant sales on Twitter as it is one of social networking that we can connect with our net friends, so people may meet their potential customer as well. Furthermore it help to drive traffic to our site

Kik

I've never used Twitter, but I've been debating whether I should try it or not to help my site :)

WebbyD

I hardly ever use Twitter for anything personal. I use it alot for my sites and promotion techniques.

markatherton

Tweeter is really good as Social Networking and i think you have to tweet your views in the limited words so all the followers can followed your thoughts.

oldgamesware

Twitter is one of the social networking site where you can communicate and tell the whole world your ideas, thought, etc. For other people, it is a good site to gain traffic for their site. Well, I think it really depends upon what is your goal to have a twitter account. Is it mainly for socializing to other people or to gain traffic.

harry.grv

Thanks for this great forum. This is my first post to the forum and I wonder what you people think.

Why people use Twitter? What motivates people to use Twitter? Any ideas? It’s about news or comments?

I think it's traffic to their site and its a social site so expect this to be a source of socializing with people from all over the places.

JoomlaExpert

I had employers before and since my job is about promoting, they let me sign in to twitter accounts and I could say why many use this account is because, to promote their site by posting a catchy text and linking it to the website...