Some reviews about this?

I-design

Hello i am new member on this forum and i would like to everyone tell me something good or bad about this site,is there some changes to do...?

Web dizajn

Last edited:

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Not a fan of the different fonts used on the one page.
I dont like the black panther image in the top right hand corner.
Would also look at getting a domain name.

RAJO

its nice, but there is something about it that i think you need to change, maybe you need better coordination or difference in placing things in different areas

CaldwellYSR

Well i have changed some things..I think it is better now..Is it?

I never saw the previous version but I think this one looks pretty good. Very animation heavy but that's not necessarily bad. That drop down arrow thing on the top left gave me problems... I couldn't make it stay down for some reason. I LOVE the social media buttons :)

A word of caution. You have no relative <h1> tags on the site at all. That's really not good for SEO. That header image shouldn't have the text in it. You should use the image (minus text) as the background for your header and then put an <h1> in there with that text in there. You shouldn't rely on loading images for the text to show up. What if a blind person is trying to view your site? Their reader will skip right over the header. Same with any other type of readers.

chrishirst

Staff member
To be honest.. your advertising a web design and seo service when your design is not realy good enough compaired to your competitors and your site is not SEO it's self..

Theres poor graphics with bad drop shadow effects on poorly placed text. overflowing text in the footer. out of date text in a poor graphic header.poorly laid out text and paragraphs.

No home page.. i would not use the web design button in nav bar as home page.

Reference button should be portfolio for me.

the images in the slide slow looked a bit streatched.

Brush up on the english and how to project the sentance.

Your pricing table is poor graphics and i would not expext to have overflowing text and a sroll bar.

Overall a pritty poor show for me for some one advretising web design and seo..Looks like a beginner has put this together not a designer.. would not use you for any of your services looking at this website... sorry.

Oh dear!!!!

I do hope you are not a copywriter!

chrishirst

Staff member
It's a bit garish (to say the least) and a good example of a developer who thinks they can also design, and is using flashy javascript tricks to cover up a lack of ability.

chrishirst

Staff member
Oh and "proffesional" is actually spelt professional and that is not the only spelling error.

I-design

Ok, so..yes i have some english mistakes... And i will fix those.

How do you mean "garish"?

And, i am targeting customers from my country not English people, and this english version exist just to be here, i don't know how to say,, it have not some big purpose...
Please take e look at another version that has homepage (try to click on logo)..
And that one is SEO optimised..

chrishirst

Staff member
Garish

It looks like it is "designed" by a developer who used fancy "techy tricks" as an attempt to cover up their lack of design abilites.

"Moving pictures" have their place in site layouts, but their place is NOT taking up one third of the available space on EVERY document where you are trying to sell your services or products from.

I-design

Well guys i have made new web site,because the old was bad....So what do you think now?
(I will add/remove some things in following days) :D

Last edited:
It’s actually worse. There is no rhyme or reason to this site, just a bunch of images on the main page. What pages do have text, the typology is horrible, no line height, no decent styling. It’s been mentioned that the first thing someone would say is “would I use this service”, answer here is no. I wouldn’t even go past the first page to see if there was anything more interesting in the site.

AsheSkyler

"Izrada web sajtova | SEO optimizacija" hides behind the navigation. On pages "Web dizajn", "SEO optimizacija", and "Web Mastering" the footer sticks out too far to the left.

That's all I can say is technically off. Design and so forth isn't my department.