Some reviews about this?

Discussion in 'Website Reviews' started by I-design, Jun 17, 2012.

to remove all ads.
  1. I-design

I-design New Member

Hello i am new member on this forum and i would like to everyone tell me something good or bad about this site,is there some changes to do...?

Web dizajn

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  2. ian

ian Administrator Staff Member

Not a fan of the different fonts used on the one page.
    I dont like the black panther image in the top right hand corner.
    Would also look at getting a domain name.

3. RAJO

RAJO New Member

its nice, but there is something about it that i think you need to change, maybe you need better coordination or difference in placing things in different areas

4. Nathan Joshua

Nathan Joshua New Member

I like the animations. But you need to look into 'web design consistency'.

5. I-design

I-design New Member

Well i have changed some things..I think it is better now..Is it?

6. CaldwellYSR

CaldwellYSR Member

I never saw the previous version but I think this one looks pretty good. Very animation heavy but that's not necessarily bad. That drop down arrow thing on the top left gave me problems... I couldn't make it stay down for some reason. I LOVE the social media buttons :)

A word of caution. You have no relative <h1> tags on the site at all. That's really not good for SEO. That header image shouldn't have the text in it. You should use the image (minus text) as the background for your header and then put an <h1> in there with that text in there. You shouldn't rely on loading images for the text to show up. What if a blind person is trying to view your site? Their reader will skip right over the header. Same with any other type of readers.

7. d a v e

d a v e New Member

lol :)

8. chrishirst

chrishirst Well-Known Member Staff Member

Oh dear!!!!

I do hope you are not a copywriter!

9. chrishirst

It's a bit garish (to say the least) and a good example of a developer who thinks they can also design, and is using flashy javascript tricks to cover up a lack of ability.

10. chrishirst

Oh and "proffesional" is actually spelt professional and that is not the only spelling error.

11. I-design

I-design New Member

Ok, so..yes i have some english mistakes... And i will fix those.

How do you mean "garish"?

And, i am targeting customers from my country not English people, and this english version exist just to be here, i don't know how to say,, it have not some big purpose...
    Please take e look at another version that has homepage (try to click on logo)..
    And that one is SEO optimised..

12. chrishirst

Garish

It looks like it is "designed" by a developer who used fancy "techy tricks" as an attempt to cover up their lack of design abilites.

"Moving pictures" have their place in site layouts, but their place is NOT taking up one third of the available space on EVERY document where you are trying to sell your services or products from.

13. Spicy_Spirit

Spicy_Spirit New Member

The key banner on the 1st screen looks bad because it's blurry and also the image is outdated...

14. jumpingspider

jumpingspider New Member

Christ has all the points you need to know. You should really fix your English spellings.

15. I-design

I-design New Member

Well guys i have made new web site,because the old was bad....So what do you think now?
    (I will add/remove some things in following days) :D

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  16. bracketscape

bracketscape New Member

It looks like shutterstock vomited.

17. Brian Angel

Brian Angel Member

It’s actually worse. There is no rhyme or reason to this site, just a bunch of images on the main page. What pages do have text, the typology is horrible, no line height, no decent styling. It’s been mentioned that the first thing someone would say is “would I use this service”, answer here is no. I wouldn’t even go past the first page to see if there was anything more interesting in the site.

18. I-design

I-design New Member

Did you try to hover images?

19. Brian Angel

Brian Angel Member

Yes I did, but as a normal user, someone looking to use your services, I might not. Nothing screams out " click here", figurativly or design wise.

20. AsheSkyler

AsheSkyler New Member

"Izrada web sajtova | SEO optimizacija" hides behind the navigation. On pages "Web dizajn", "SEO optimizacija", and "Web Mastering" the footer sticks out too far to the left.

That's all I can say is technically off. Design and so forth isn't my department.