Improve PageSpeed and YSlow

CAIPL

Can you advice what could be done to improve our page speed from its current status. Presently we are using WordPress, with WP fastest Cache Premium plugin. Result had been good. But to make even better what could be done.

Link dropping removed

Though being a web design company we have done our best efforts to keep researching of best solutions to ensure how we can help our clients and hence if you guys can help with the above would be great eye opener.

Last edited by a moderator:

chrishirst

Staff member
By the way (1) PageSpeed and YSlow are third party tools, and if you want to improve either of them, one would need to be part of the development team for the appropriate tool.

By the way (2) your signature.

Office is singular, so you cannot have 'office' in two different locales. Always assuming of course, that you are not from Gallifrey and your 'office' is not a multiple dimension, time travelling machine with an intact and operational 'chameleon circuit'.

CAIPL

Well we have some expertise, its obvious we cant hold the whole worlds knowledge within oneself. I hope you agree with that. Its better to ask someone rather to just think we are experts. Even we claim one to be, it is a positive approach to ask someone to grow yourself.

On my signature, pardon me, that was an typo. We do have offices and partners based out of respective locations.

chrishirst

Staff member
Don't apologise to me, you are the one who stands to lose potential clients because of a grammatical error. When you advertise copy writing services, your grammar and spelling in ALL of your advertising HAS to be absolutely correct. Minor discrepancies such as that stand out as glaring errors to a native English speaker or writer, even when the text is only given a cursory glance.

And, contrary to popular belief, forum signatures ARE advertising, not 'optimising' OR 'link building'.