Guys... I need help with ads..

peanutbutter

hello...
well you know this being my first site..project.. My Site and..all, I have pretty much no idea what im doing, i have never used any of the ad services like adsense or ??..., So i would really appreciate if someone could help me.. i dont know what ad service would be compatible to the content of my site, i have applied for google adsense 1hr ago... but i doubt they would approve.. considering the content..unless its some bodybuilding ads..? anyway so i was hoping someone could point me to the right direction...

Thanks
San

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck with the adsense application, not sure how google would view the content of the site.

peanutbutter

Yay!.... "Congratulations!
Your Google AdSense application has been approved. You can now activate
your account and start delivering Google ads on your site in minutes."

so i recieved the email from google.. everything worked out fine.., i did'nt think it would.. but always does when i think negative....

peanutbutter

Thanks,.. now i've been trying to get the ads working since last night...i have cut and pasted the code in 10 different ways... something is wrong i see no ads... this is starting to get to me...!

peanutbutter

okay..okay.. im a little upset..now....#%:mad: *** dam'nt why must i work twice as hard for everything.... if someone wants to help me please pm me.

ISDProductions

the ads don't just appear. you must have content on your site. also, you can only have 3 ads code blocks on one page. try bolding, underlining, or adding more content to the page you are trying to get the ads to appear

peanutbutter

no..no its not the content, i have tons of content on my site my site - testpage
and i have only 1 code.. it does'nt even show those... what do you call those...%#@* test ads or whatever its called..? ohh..god.. i fell help less

Last edited:

ISDProductions

did you try to put it on the main page or just the test page? try to put the code into the main page. How are you implementing the code? Are you just copy/pasting it? did you alter the code at all? try to use it like this:

<div style="position:absolute;top:0px;left:0px;width:0px;height:0px;">
<noedit

place your adsense code here

</noedit></div>

on the first tag use the top, left, width, height to put it in the exact pixels you wish it to appear.

peanutbutter

huh...this is funny.. on other forums that i just posted on people are claiming that they can see the ads..but ?? and im getting this error on the bottom left side of the page -

line 214
char 1
error object expected
code 0
url www.anabolicguide.com/Test

Last edited:

peanutbutter

all fixed... after reformatting the harddisk.. im not going to go into the details... in short.. the ads where there only they didnt show on my pc.. dont know why... i had tried everything.. the last resort was to reformat..sad..