Content Managment advice

voodish

No worries, if you have any more Q's don't hesitate to ask, we'll have you up and running in no time :)

wetgravy

I ussually set my clients up on freehostia.com they have it made so wordpress is installable with only a few clicks and it's free. As for the template, i can also help as i'm right now making around 6 templates.

starteasy

Im tellin ya, Snippet Master! It's free for a single user access account, and you only enter two comment fields in your html for snippet start, and snippet end. Then you run the php file on the web host, and it does it all itself.

Gold! Gold I tells ya!

4folds

I'd try something like iUpdateIt or embed a blog feed into the site. With iUpdateIt you'd setup the spaces by adding a small snippet of code into the site (really easy to do) and then they'd be able to login and make changes to that space. With the blog format, they'd update stuff on the blog (using something like Blogger) and then the info they post would feed into the site using something like FeedBurner or WidgetBox. Each has it's pro's and con's. The iUpdateIt scenario is very open so they can add text with all sorts of fonting, add images, upload files, etc... The blog scenario gives them the archiving and marketing value that comes with it.