Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
haha this is a funny post.

1. bing IS microsoft you twats!
2. Netscape became firefox...
3. myspace died in the arse because of news corp. it was already dying when facebook took off.
4. Altavista was once the king of search engines, but if anyone even remembers doing searches on it, it was pretty shonky and its no wonder it died...
5. bing has never ever attempted to knock off google, it knows that is a lost cause. its competition from day one has always been yahoo.

ps bing sucks
pps do some ****ing research before you post.

steven1

I think Google is much better than bing because most of the people search in the Google it is faster and has many other new functions than the other search engines.

bermuda

When you take a look at the latest reports and examine how webmasters react to the two search portals, you will discover why most business admins and managers of companies from all over the world prefer to only work on their Google rankings and thousands of people have already forgotten about their Bing positions. The main reason is traffic and as you can guess, Google sends more visitors to the pages of websites, and if they are at the top, the better and stronger traffic shares expected.

Bing and Yahoo have joined to compete with Google but it seems they have not been able to persuade millions of Google users to shift to their portals and engines. By getting in touch with reputable web marketing companies, the staff would also tell you that having a top-ranking website on Google can help your business very considerably and so, you may just focus on your Google positions. Bing and Yahoo still have lots of great features to use but in terms of traffic, Google is still pioneer.

constanthosting

Google almost always has what I need when I search. I've used other search engines, Like Bing and Yahoo and such, but nothing comes close to Google.

Back in the day before I used Google I used Altavista. Anyone remember that? :p

Private-I

bing has taken over yahoo search result now though. so its really bing vs google. I like google sure, but when it come to webdesign you don't want any one company to have a monopoly. if google doesn't like ur site then ur history, better to have another search engine to fall back on.

RAJO

google , google , google , and once more without a doubt google,
bing gets on my nervous whenever i search through it

Status
Not open for further replies.