AV Streaming

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
well, you haven't been around or at least not posting in a long time. btw, i glad you are back and posting again. i missed this.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
nah, missed chatting with you. you never sign onto yahoo anymore. :( neither does pipit for that matter...

AainaA

pipit's mum is worried about the tsunami and everything else, and she's keeping a very close eye on pipit. I'm rarely online these days, because the last "employer" who hired me didn't pay my wager - and that got me pissin' mad. Little did I realise, they are wanted in Malaysia for fraud, and also in the UAE for fraud as well...

AainaA

yeah.. the best part is the intel called me and we're going to nab this fraudster soon. Frankly I don't care anymore. The first instance I was mad, but now.. its like I just wanna forget them you know, like that zit on the tip of my nose :(

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
the corners of the mouth suck, usually rather painfull for what it is and the chin.

AainaA

you mean at the lips? zits at the corner of the mouth? What have you been up to? :p
chin? Hmm... I rarely get zits, but when I do, its rarely on the face or body... thank gawd. its usually elsewhere :D

AainaA

on the head. can you ick it? its really painful when it sprouts up just overnight like mushrooms - and i shampoo everyday. usually its stress when that happens

AainaA

you experience that as well have you now? its terrible... i've still got my migraine these days... so its the weather. i need the cold to cool down... hopefully things will change for the better. i'll keep you informed of my next travel plans.