Advertising Dilema

I want to advertise a datign website.
I have 30 pounds for google adwords. i have another hundred pounds, it costs 100 pounds to advertise on qxl.co.uk for 1 month in adult section which received 35,000 visitors/month.
would you recommend this or spending the 100 pounds in additional to the 30 on PPC?
what do you think would be the most effetive?
Can you recommend some UK (possibly us) advertising?
thanks

AainaA

I'd advise to part with your money wisely. That being said, I'd also advise you to advertise in your locality offline. Once that is done probably at your Boots hangout, or wherever, and you have clients coming in, then you can advertise on Google, Yahoo... and wherever.

AainaA said:
I'd advise to part with your money wisely. That being said, I'd also advise you to advertise in your locality offline. Once that is done probably at your Boots hangout, or wherever, and you have clients coming in, then you can advertise on Google, Yahoo... and wherever.

Offline advertising. Thats a good idea. I will contact some companys like Boots to arrange adverts throughout UK outlets.
Considering im a UK resident, what online form of advertising would you suggest. Not Overture as theres a huge fee for crediting my account, its the conversion from GBP --> USD.