Advertising Dilema

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs and Advertising Space' started by ehostingcomplete, Mar 9, 2005.

to remove all ads.
  1. ehostingcomplete

ehostingcomplete New Member

I want to advertise a datign website.
    I have 30 pounds for google adwords. i have another hundred pounds, it costs 100 pounds to advertise on qxl.co.uk for 1 month in adult section which received 35,000 visitors/month.
    would you recommend this or spending the 100 pounds in additional to the 30 on PPC?
    what do you think would be the most effetive?
    Can you recommend some UK (possibly us) advertising?
    thanks

2. AainaA

AainaA New Member

I'd advise to part with your money wisely. That being said, I'd also advise you to advertise in your locality offline. Once that is done probably at your Boots hangout, or wherever, and you have clients coming in, then you can advertise on Google, Yahoo... and wherever.

3. ehostingcomplete

Offline advertising. Thats a good idea. I will contact some companys like Boots to arrange adverts throughout UK outlets.
    Considering im a UK resident, what online form of advertising would you suggest. Not Overture as theres a huge fee for crediting my account, its the conversion from GBP --> USD.

4. AainaA

AainaA New Member

5. welshy2000

welshy2000 New Member

Uk online advertising

What are the best UK web advertising sites?

I'm trying to promote my new website http://www.benznet.co.uk is Overture really worth the cost, is it better than google?

Thanks for your help guys!

6. StephanieCordray

StephanieCordray New Member

I've heard good things about overture so if you can get in there at a decent per click rate it could be worth it.

7. ehostingcomplete

Also try goclick.com, very cheap, loads of visitors.