Your web hosting provider?

0zas

I apologize for the possible off-topic. Guys, could you tell me which web hosting company you are using at the moment? I have a problem because my current web hosting company hostrator.com is kicking me off. They say that our website is using too many server resources. But our website only gets 300 visitors per day..

Anyway, what would be your recommendations? Are you happy with your web hosting providers?

I am checking http://www.hosting24.com/ at the moment, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them and they say something like "1000GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will start running out of disk space we will simply add a new 1000GB drive so can continue uploading..".

What do you think about it? Any ideas and web hosting company name suggestions are much appreciated.

Alexishost

Nothing unlimited
That is the common problem faced - "UNlimited hosting provider"
Coz no such thing is unlimited in this world. except God.

Alternative solution
VPS Hosting packages or business hosting wil be nice option when you get more traffic.

I apologize for the possible off-topic. Guys, could you tell me which web hosting company you are using at the moment? I have a problem because my current web hosting company hostrator.com is kicking me off. They say that our website is using too many server resources. But our website only gets 300 visitors per day..

What do you think about it? Any ideas and web hosting company name suggestions are much appreciated.

XeHSean

I am checking http://www.hosting24.com/ at the moment, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them and they say something like "1000GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will start running out of disk space we will simply add a new 1000GB drive so can continue uploading..".

What happens when the server cannot handle any more hard drives? I'd stay away from "unlimited" hosting providers - stick with providers that can actually guarantee you the resources that they are offering

XeHSean

Hi all,

I think this information can be useful for you. If you plan to get your website, here is one good free web hosting provider to choose - http://www.000webhost.com/235303.html

They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which is amazing and easy to use website builder. Moreover, there is no any kind of advertising on your pages.

You can register here: http://www.000webhost.com/235303.html

Out of curiosity, are you currently hosted by them or are you just an affiliate?

aracaris

I'm using multiple hosting services at the moment. Fatcow for a few websites. Yes they are "unlimited" but I've actually had really good luck with them, and they are pretty good especially considering they are really cheap. Still I'd rather just be told a set amount I have, rather than worry that I may go overboard at some point without knowing it.

Also using Inmotion, which has generally been pretty good, aside from a few issues I've encountered with uploading big files (no not over the file size limit). They are on the more expensive side, but worth it if you really want a good service with lots of features, and lots of space. I also have a client that is using Ipower, and they seem to be pretty similar to Inmotion.

Also using freeservers, which was one of the first hosting services I used. They were plenty sufficient for a while, but as I've learned more about different webservers I've found them to be relatively expensive and limited. They've also more recently started adding scripts to all my pages which aren't w3c valid, and I usually really like my pages to validate, they refused to remove the scripts when I've asked, and for that reason I've been mostly dropping them. Plus again, limited, and to pricey for what they give you.

Last edited:

mrandrei

WebHostingPad is good. It's a cheap reliable hosting provider with the following perks:
Space: Unlimited
Traffic: Unlimited
Price: $1.99
Free Domain Forever,
Host Unlimited Domains,
$100 Marketing Bonus

Ignis

Bad sign. Maybe you need to optimize your bandwidth and server side resources a bit first. Try shrinking files, and not offering huge downloads.

If you're business/site HAS to have heavy loads then don't bother with unlimited plans at all, find a serious host that can handle it.

Edit:
Oh, and I use A2 hosting. Cheap package there costs me 20 something a month and fits my needs right now.