Your opinion please!!!

losowear

hi,
I'am a french newbies webmaster, I did a e-shop in a month, without experiences. I need your opinion and experience to make my site better. I think it look nice, I can't programming in CSS, that's the design is very simple.
If you know how I can do for my website, please tell me.

Don't hesitate to be rude with me, i am not a baby...sorry my site is in french but it's easy to navigate. It is a teeshirts online shop, so easy to understand for english speakers....
My site is: http://www.ibizatshirtdesign.com

thanks...

losowear

google +1

yes your true... and I don't know why, it always 0, the number never change, I did everything that google said to put on my site. If I check the number of +1 I don't have 0!

thank for your reply

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
What Ashe was saying is that the +1 button doesn't look like it belongs at all. It's just sitting there in the middle by itself.

I have to be honest, it looks like you just used a template here.

hoobastank68

Looks but, but I'd recommend optimizing the site and server. It took a while for the site to load for me, a bit abnormal by normal standard.

losowear

thanks guys for your answers :
-yes is a kind of template I use a cms system (oxatis) and I can't programming.
-I insert the google+1 code as they said but he goes on that place and the number stay at 0 (??)
-yes my site take time to load, I don't know why...pictures are compresed, I did what they said to me to make my site

but the site looks friendly? do you feel confident to buy? i mean does it look a bit pro?

thanks

reverseengineer

Great shirts, good web design. All in all, a pretty darn good site for a starter site. Kudos. Perhaps you should link those bolded words (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) from your text.