www.getbackboard.com feedback please!

megatron4prez

Hey Dudes,

I'm working on a team to create Backboard, which is a tool that makes sharing graphics work and getting feedback from others very simple. You can upload a photoshop file and have your colleagues tell you what they think. And the site's pretty sexy if I do say so myself.

Any feedback on the site design, and on any functionality you find interesting would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Phil

likethegoddess

Yes, very slick. Just a couple of bumps.

Firstly, I want to get "About" on the top menu rather than "FAQ." I have to know a little bit about the product before I can formulate questions.

If I click on the "A file upload" dropdown, the control opens as expected, but doesn't close again if I change my mind and click outside.

Also, I'm not getting the movie in IE7 when I click the screenshot and the window doesn't close when I click the "X." In FF3, I get "You have an old version of Adobe Flash Player installed. Please get the latest Flash player in order to see the video." and still can't close the popup.

Hope this helps.

Diana

megatron4prez

Hey Diana,

Sorry for the delay, I was on my week of vacation! Anyways, thanks a lot for the feedback. First, you'll be happy to hear that we're changing the FAQ button to "Learn More"--great suggestion.

Second, I think the movie should work for you now. We fixed that right up.

Any other thoughts?

Many Thanks,

Phil

hawk12online

Nice job, just a few things; (1) rather than FAQ, I would entitle that page 'about' or 'more information' and secondly (2) when you press the 'Spread the Word' button you could do with a close 'x' to close the window incase people don't see the 'cancel' button.

Other than that, nice site :)

megatron4prez

Also, Petarpan, thanks for the encouragement. Positive reinforcement always feels great. What do you think about being able to markup documents now? Backboard

Thanks,

Phil

Last edited:

werm82

Very nice on the design. And the product is a cool idea, too. You might have gained a customer... Just one question. Did you set up a backboard to get feedback about getbackboard.com? :)

Geodun1

Neat idea, I like the concept! Smooth design, but there IS a lot of text to read through. Wasn't too much though, might just be the font size lol.