would you please tell me.....

horrorshow75

Looks nice....but a site that's entirely done in flash :(. Load times are a little slow. If I wasn't looking to review I probably would have left the site before the preloader ever hit 100%. Also I noticed that a music player loaded up at the bottom i hope it doesn't auto play, there's nothing more annoying. (at work so speakers are turned down) I agree flash sites are very nice to look at but as far as accessibilty and SEO they can be a nightmare.

Just my $.02

BrainchildGroup

VERY cool!~ :)

One thing, I think you may want to add something in the black space under the country flags. It seems to look somewhat barren. Aside from that, AWESOME!

-Aaron

kastag

ok....than...

is this everything that you can say about the site....
i mean can anybody tell me if there is something that i could possibly do to optimize the website, so that next time when somebody see it will say-cool and nothing else.
And can you give me advice how to make it better for SEo's?

Gorgy

Currently Google allows us to track flash websites
just google for it

The design is cool but it takes too much time to load

Also I've noticed you have different languages at the same time
I've attached the screenshot to show you what I'm speaking about

Attachments

• showing.jpg
    showing.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 75

adx

Just my $.02

$.02!? Haven't you heard there's a credit crunch on the loose! ;)

Anyways, I agree with all of the above. Especially about the load times! Also there isn't much text on the front page, so I had a hard time figuring out what exactly the site is about. There isn't really enough information to go on. Team building sessions in Bulgaria is it?

kastag

hallo again...

hope not bother you...
I am thinking of making CSS version of this site do you thing that this is going to be better than those one?
I mean do you thing it would be better for SEo's?
I do apologize for my bad English...

Zookx

It would certainly be better from an SEO perspective.

The Flash site looks very good.

I had no problem with the loading time myself, other than when you select another language the whole movie reloads. If you we're continuing with the flash site then I'd add the text content into one single movie - this shouldn't burden the loading time too much as you are using the same image files.

Snerdey

The wait time is incredibly long.. sorry but you'll have to speed that up.

1. Reduce the file size of each photo in the site.

2. Remove anything not used in the flash design.

3. Remove the music.. we do many flash sites and music is a killer!

4. If you must have music fix the loop it's not working right.

5. Even once the site loaded the music started it's loading.

Other then that it's not too shabby, I'm not sure why the flags are to the left. I'd place them on top left of the site right above the flash and then center the site for sure or at least adjust to the left. But, depending on country I think some read from right to left ;)

Do everything you can to speed up that loading time or you will not be happy with the bounce rate of traffic whatsoever.

Bronzy

I visited your site, site is very attractive home page loading is very slow in IE 6.0, scrolling is not working in Mozilla FF. overall site is good looking.