Worst Ripoff i have ever vitnessed

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by henrikjt, Oct 12, 2008.

to remove all ads.
  1. RAJO

RAJO New Member

:):):) this site worth from $200 to $300 mostly . you get better one for $400 with your own logo and image gallery and more

2. voodish

voodish New Member

3. fromthe5

fromthe5 New Member

Yes... $7000 is pretty pricey but if you just take the design and duplicate it your boss is probably going to run into some legal problems. Tread carefully.

4. 3dmagicaldesign

3dmagicaldesign New Member

5. voodish

voodish New Member

6. 3dmagicaldesign

All my templates are custom made, I develop everything starting from zero, I've never used any template from templatemonster. You can check my portfolio, personally I think those template are very design limited.

7. voodish

voodish New Member

I've often thought Template Monster designs were very good, like yours, very good. Are they websites?

3dmagicaldesigns
    [​IMG]

Template Monster
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  8. 3dmagicaldesign

the dog template that you see on my website is not a website , it is just a template that I developed.

9. darrenfox

darrenfox New Member

Most of the people claiming to do a website similar to this for under $1,000 are the ones that are killing the industry. Take into consideration the costs of other types media and advertising then take a second look at what you think the value of a website is. $700 gets you a name and a phone number in the Yellow pages. So now a website costs as much as to just have your name and phone number listed. I'm not going to say $7,000 is right but $700 is even worse.

10. rarepearldesign

rarepearldesign New Member

What he said...too many people diluting an industry for real professionals.