Why do you need to re-design your website?

3dmagicaldesign

Recently, I have received emails and calls from some companies in need of website re-design. They always come with the same question " why re-design?" if the information is already online.

Below I have posted some reasons

* Unfinished website: it is very common that the person that was hired in first instance doesn't finish the project ( not in all the cases) but it happens when you hire unprofessional persons withour any trajectory or referral, nor even a good testimonial, mostly they leave the images 50% processed and many broken links, then, runaway with your money.

* Web design wrong: in many cases the image doesn't match the website's identity or purpose ( logo, colors, etc.)

* Low quality website: the quality standards are very important due to the economy globalization, that way, our website can be visible worldwide.

* You are not satisfied with the images: if the company or freelancer who provides you the service doesn't include a high quality image that portraits the company properly, you are definately needing a change.

In many cases, the first time that a customer gets any kind of web design, he/she doesn't have many knowledges about what needs to be considered when purchasing a website design, therefore they can be attracted to false services that will create false expectations and will not comply their needs.

That's why in a second or third case, the clients realize they already have the necessary knowledge to seek and find a complete web design study that fills the requirements and plans developed by the project's owner.

Important: Analyze the existing options ( quality, timeline and price), in first instance what may seem the best option ( price) may not be the appropriate one (it may cause you money and time waste) and you will not be satisfied with the results.

Geodun1

Another good article! This is definitely one of those must reads for anyone seeking to get web design services :)

3dmagicaldesign

Thanks a lot for your support, I've been too busy these days but when I start to think about ways to help in the WDF, I encourage myself to think about new words and thoughts, that's when I decide to start typing.

Warm Regards

Geodun1

The forum administration should really consider a way for us to index articles like this, perhaps in a forum specifically for tutorials, articles, etc. Right now they're kind of just thrown in with all of the questions, which can get chaotic for new users.

Geodun1

Perhaps we should start a poll/topic about it in the general discussion forum? The best way to help the forum is get the opinion noticed after all :)

Geodun1

You can probably go ahead and do it, I'm gonna figure a little CSS problem out real fast for another member.

3dmagicaldesign

Hey Geodun1

I think we lost the horizon with our articles, do you think we can find a way to bring more people here and start more discussions? maybe if we contact Ian, he is the main Administrator, he could add a nice forum for us, that way everytime that a person wants to read interesting articles they can go to a section created for members like us.

Let me know your thoughts