Which printing site looks best and why

mattdxy

I would love to hear what the professional web designers here have to say regarding these popular printing websites and why one design is better than the other.

Psprint.com
Vistaprint.com
Uprinting.com
Overnightprints.com
48hourprint.com
PrintPlace.com

Everyone's opinions are very welcome and will greatly help me in designing a new printing website.

Thanks!

Geodun1

PsPrint is generally well designed and up to 2.0 standards. Note how they make use of rounded boxes and things of that sort. Everything is well measured and falls together nicely.

On the code side however, they make use of a LOT of tables. If it was the only way to make it work (which I doubt) then I guess it's fine. But on a site like this I really expected to see some expect div arrangements. They have far to much code for my tastes (it would be more than half that size if it was in div arrangement).

VistaPrint shows very little to me. It makes WAY too many http requests (tons of included files in the head [css/js]). The colors are very bland and the image design really isn't that impressive. They follow the rounded corners well, but with the gradients/colors they choose tend to cause it to fall into the inexperience catagory.

There's the first two :)

pingeyeg

Psprint.com does have a nice looking website. Very up-to-date design and feel. Don't really feel like looking at the rest.