Which PC game you hate?

ChristinaEdward

Hi friends,
Portal / Portal 2 are pretty boring to play. I still feel waste of time for playing this game, reason for that is there is nothing to find or go behind.
What is yours?

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Games? wow, I can't remember when I've had the TIME spare to play games, well save for little 5 minute ones like tetris or solitare, I spend usually around 12-15 hrs a day working on a computer, to relax I usually turn the machine OFF.

personally that whole swag of games where you know you drive really fast and knock over pedestrians and punch up police etc...I find excessively boring and pathetic.

oh and each and every game on facebook that I get "game" requests for I'd rather die than play...

AsheSkyler

I don't like sports games on any system. I'd rather throw a football at the head of the game developer than at the sprite on screen.

I'm more for puzzles and stuff like Age of Empires.

chrishirst

Staff member
So it's probably just me that doesn't play ANY kind of computer games at all, whether it be on PC, Phone or console.

BallinaReed

My least favourites are Stalin VS Martians and Empire Earth 3. These are the bombast ever in the PC game history.

amalayer

oh and each and every game on facebook that I get "game" requests for I'd rather die than play...

I'm on this floor too. I really hate my friends sending me 'game' request on FB. Even if I already posted a status telling them not to send anymore game requests.

leroy30

Minecraft. It's seriously diluting youtube and google search results. Often I'll search for something ambiguous (for example "deer") and I'll get bombarded with minecraft videos or links showing off someone's minecraft deer.

shovenose

Banned
Minecraft is awesome :)

Facebook Games are stupid. I get very angry at people that send me game requests. NO I DONT WANT TO JOIN YOU ON F***ING FARMVILLE!