where to begin

chicloca

hi everyone

i finished a postgrad course in web design and multimedia a couple of months ago. ive done one website for my portfolio but looking to add more sites.

we studied

flash
javascript
silverlight
html and css
director

i was planning to create a site that had a small amount of silverlight and flash just to demonstrate my abilities. am i wise having one site that has a lot of elements or am i better to have one site with a bit of flash, one with a bit of javascript ie for form validation and another that has a silverlight element?

just not too sure how to begin my planning.

i'm in the uk, can anyone recommend any web hosting etc or point me in the right direction?

thanks a lot :)

william

maybe this will help

hi everyone

i finished a postgrad course in web design and multimedia a couple of months ago. ive done one website for my portfolio but looking to add more sites.

we studied

flash
javascript
silverlight
html and css
director

i was planning to create a site that had a small amount of silverlight and flash just to demonstrate my abilities. am i wise having one site that has a lot of elements or am i better to have one site with a bit of flash, one with a bit of javascript ie for form validation and another that has a silverlight element?

just not too sure how to begin my planning.

i'm in the uk, can anyone recommend any web hosting etc or point me in the right direction?

thanks a lot :)

Here is a place you might want to look into sense you already have the skill and would like to find traffic looking for your skills this may help you its a great hosting site with great SEO built right in http://www.homebasedstartupsuccess.com/startupsuccess.php

Last edited: