Where is my head and body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winterchase

Man, I'm gettin' good!

... Kidding, of course. :) I'm still a computer idiot BUT the background picture does hold steady on Google now, so that a major step forward!

Thanks for all your help. I mean it. You're very generous with your time, talent and, especially, patience.

Now, the next steps are the slide show and the water effect on the background pic. I'm dyin' to see what it's going to look like, so please, hang in here with me.

Winterchase

Forgot something

After I uploaded the page I received at the end, "Trashed response received." rather that the usual, "Connection closed."

The site looks okay, but is this anything to be concerned about?

Winterchase

Tks

SiteExpress said:
Yep. Good Job!

Thanks. I'm kind of proud of it. Something finally worked, and it only took me three or four tries. :)

I took a break (an hour ago) and looked at ANFY and, man, can I ever see dozens of artistic uses for their special effects (called FX in my business, and maybe yours). The Rain is something I MUST HAVE :rolleyes: or my life will end tomorrow, or sometime shortly thereafter. I'm even reading the directions/tutorial. (Don't understand 'em, but I'm tryin'.)

Seriously, take a look at Rain. That one will kick yer hat in the creek. And Lake! Fantasic! And Weather ain't so bad either. I feel like a kid in a candy shop (or a drunk in a liquor store one). Did I mention that they have one called Slide Show? Hey, that one I've been wantin'.

This is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.