Where do you go for your holidays?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Goldstar, Dec 3, 2009.

to remove all ads.
  1. Kik

Kik New Member

I usually don't go anywhere, but I'm actually going to England soon :p

2. kring

kring New Member

We do spend our holidays in Camelot castle Hotel! The place was cool and very relaxing! What makes it good also is that you will surely enjoy the beautiful scenery and its wonderful, charming place as well as a dog friendly hotel! :)

3. charlhussey

charlhussey New Member

I like to go to following places on my holidays.
    Beaches
    Restaurant
    Relatives home
    Switzerland.

4. oldgamesware

oldgamesware New Member

I really don't have plans to travel this year, need to save up for something. Just go to the beach or malling with family.

5. jackson.son9

jackson.son9 Banned

I like Thailand because this is really awesome place for holidays.

6. harry.grv

harry.grv New Member

I don't travel a lot, but I want to have my vacation in some parts of the Philippines, explore the place and have some relaxation

7. logosdesign

logosdesign New Member

I would prefer going some COOL and calm place where I can find some relaxation, some fresh air from mountains and NO CONTACT WITH THIS BUSY AND NOISY WORLD! Only me and some soft music... I pray I get this chance soon!

8. crumejack

crumejack New Member

I haven't had a holiday in over twenty years. Unless you count the odd week here and there visiting my parents.

9. markgordano143

markgordano143 New Member

I go to my village enjoying all the natural beauties around me.

10. Lizaswadling

Lizaswadling New Member

I m thinking .. that i'll be spending these holidays with my family.. as i havn't much time to spend with them...

11. faisalmehmood

faisalmehmood New Member

Me and family are spend holiday in Canada because Canada is my favorite country

12. rockgangster

rockgangster New Member

Usually we going to our grand mother home...After then we get together(family members) and planning to go some were...

13. fondox4

fondox4 New Member

this year i will travel to South Africa first because of the World Cup and to see the wonderful landscape there... if i have time left i will try to travel a little bit around in Africa

14. waynede

waynede New Member

I have literally just got back from Jamaica, but in previous years I have been Mexico, Egypt and Spain mainly for the sun :D

15. JoomlaExpert

JoomlaExpert New Member

Very nice question! This Christmas Holiday I was really planning to go shopping and play online games everyday..This would help me relieve stress from all the days work....What do you think?

16. higharchon

higharchon New Member

Well I am away from my home , So i will go 2 home 4 relief. no place is better than home..

17. ishie

ishie New Member

We already have a plan for the holidays. We will definitely go somewhere quiet where we can escape the hustle and bustle in the city. Still looking for a good hotel though.

18. Sherilee Gibson

Sherilee Gibson New Member

Hawaii would be my decision. As Hawaii is surrounded by sea with a natural view. The sunny weather is ideal for sun bath.

19. RAJO

RAJO New Member

i usually spend it with friends at a near by lake or something it is very relaxing, you should try it

20. chicoChaser

chicoChaser New Member

I will go onto beaches and into parties in summer...nothing special.