What's the code to get a piece of information on my web site to change about every...

Glenn

What's the code to get a piece of information on my web site to change about every 4 or 5 seconds?

I would like to place a small piece of information, a picture, some text, and a link on my web site that scrolls through about 10 or so different ones. How can I get this done. Maybe using php.

Just a small piece of information maybe in the top right corner of my home page that scrolls through a preset number of links to other pages on my site.

Even if I set a page with a small amount of information on it that scrolls through a set number of pages then I add an include where I want it on my main page.

MarkR

What's the code to get a piece of information on my web site to change about every 4 or 5 seconds?

I would like to place a small piece of information, a picture, some text, and a link on my web site that scrolls through about 10 or so different ones. How can I get this done. Maybe using php.

Just a small piece of information maybe in the top right corner of my home page that scrolls through a preset number of links to other pages on my site.

Even if I set a page with a small amount of information on it that scrolls through a set number of pages then I add an include where I want it on my main page.

Look at the jQuery scroll packages for something like this (jQuery is a JavaScript library). PHP is a server side language so you cannot interact with the page directly with it.