What would this cost?

southerntier

I was wondering what others would charge to develop the following:
Overview:
Custom Designed Real Estate Web Site (Customer has specific design in mind as they are a Century 21 Broker).
The site would use "Open Realty" software as the base of the site (with a custom look of course).
Then use "IDX Manager" software (this integrates with Open realty and pulls IDX data into site from FTP files that are uploaded daily. IDX Software company estimates upwards of 20 hours to set up the database schema and fields to be able to pull the data that is being pushed from MarketLinx).

The customer would purchase IDX Manager software directly from the software company, and also have a membership with their local realty association/MarketLinx for IDX push so don't include those costs.

Ok, so the whole project would be: Custom design theme and graphics, setting up both softwares, setting up the data push via idx manager, setting up custom search filters, setting it up so the site by default only pulls their offices listings (the data push being received is for an entire county so searches will have to filter out anything that is not "their" listing) Also, there needs to be an option for someone to search "all" listings instead of just that offices listings. Plus setting up all agent profiles (about 10 agents), and anything else that would go along start to finish such as working out problems, meetings with the customer, etc. Start to finish.
Hosting for the site would be needed too.

I'm not looking for a developer to do the project, so I don't want a "cheap" quote from someone who's just looking to get the work. Give me a realistic cost.
I'd like to hear from experienced developers who could do this type of project, produce a quality site, and at what cost.

I appreciate it!

JH

southerntier

thank you. Would you be willing to give me a formal quote? Let me know what other details you would need to do this and I'll get them asap.

Also, I forgot to mention, the hosting account would need upwards of 3 gigs of storage space, and a decent amount of monthly bandwidth because of the IDX data being uploaded daily from MarketLinx.

I appreciate anyone else who is willing to submit a quote.

Thank You.