What should i do?

Bobble

Hi,

As only being a basic web designer, im really not sure what to do, to be more precise i am thinking of whether or not to add a Email Form onto there site; i know the codes to create the elements but i dont know how to process them, at the moment i use AllForms to process my forms, but i dont know whether i should keep using a third party to process for my clients or not? Do you think it is right to do this or should i learn how to process forms myself. If so please be kind enough to direct me to some toutorials.

Thanks,

Joe.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
as a web designer i feel you should know how to accomplish things on your own without the need of third party scripts. the more you know, the more chances you have at scoring more profitable jobs as well. ;)

i would point you in the direction of some tutorials, but i don't know which language you prefer.

Bobble

Erm? i dont really know; whatever you suggest really. Ive had little bits of experiance with both HTML and PHP.

Whatever is easiest really?

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
easiest is relative to the individual. i suggest you with whichever language you feel most comfortable with. whatever your host supports might be your restriction here though.