What shell i adjust?

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
The layout is about what I'd expect for a site like this, which isn't a bad thing. The design graphics are not optimized, and look fuzzy and a little pixelated. I'd suggest using png for these graphics instead of jpg. The facebook thing at the top looks out of place, especially because it doesn't line up with the right column and the "X" doesn't have a transparent background.

Another suggestion: the main page is pretty long, so it isn't likely anything more than a few mouse wheel turns down will even get seen. Consider adding a little pagination.

Xbgames

Thanks for your comment. :) You are right, i will add a pagination and save the logo as png. In addition i have removed the facebook thing. ;)
Any other suggestions?

krymson

I guess it's ok for what your site is about, i find it plain and boring though i like the color scheme but there is something missing. Like the background is just a tad bit too black try #030303 see how that looks because right now you're just a few shades above black and you cant really distinguish it, a little bit lighter color will give it more character. Like i said there's something missing and i cant put my finger on it.