What Popular Websites Need a Redesign?

mediacontour

What Popular Websites Need a Redesign? Craigslist, Facebook, Twitter, eBay? Some popular websites are not well designed and refuse to conform to web design standards. What do you think?

3dmagicaldesign

Craiglist totally, Ebay, stumble upon, getafreelancer.com, I could make a big list but these ones just come to my mind at the moment

wachtn

WOW!!!
Some of those sites are AMAZING! I can tell the designers know what they are doing. It cant be easy making a site THAT bad. It must take a lot of time and effort.

chavis

The websites that are popular need modifications from time to time .Recent example is of getafreelancer site that is very popular and is looking pretty good after the redesign

wachtn

Cox.com
Just signed up for cox internet and this website is terrible. I had to Google to find the page I needed to make a payment. After finding the page to pay my bill, I spent 2hrs trying to log into my account. Finally I just went to one of their local payment sites and learned that this ISP hasnt figured out how to save user login info. I would have to create a new account every month if I wanted to pay online, unless I sign up using a cox.net email adress.

Seriously, check it out.
https://idm.east.cox.net/coxlogin/u...s://service.cox.com/billpay/AccountSummary.do

I know it says right there "... you will need to register ..." I signed up only a month earlier. I saw that warning when I first created my account and thought: "Oh, ok. They must have made some changed and cleaned out their DB."