Hello everyone.
I’m interested in learning more about what helps CPG brands stand out when consumers have so many similar products to choose from. Beyond pricing, what factors tend to make the biggest difference, such as packaging, product quality, brand reputation, customer reviews, social media presence, or retail availability?
I’m also curious about how smaller brands can compete with established companies that already have strong recognition and distribution. For those who have worked in consumer packaged goods, what strategies have you seen work well for building customer loyalty and encouraging repeat purchases?
Are there particular trends that you think are shaping the CPG market right now?
I’m interested in learning more about what helps CPG brands stand out when consumers have so many similar products to choose from. Beyond pricing, what factors tend to make the biggest difference, such as packaging, product quality, brand reputation, customer reviews, social media presence, or retail availability?
I’m also curious about how smaller brands can compete with established companies that already have strong recognition and distribution. For those who have worked in consumer packaged goods, what strategies have you seen work well for building customer loyalty and encouraging repeat purchases?
Are there particular trends that you think are shaping the CPG market right now?