what link exchange sites are the best?

twistedted

I have been doing some link exchanging and I found out that alot of people after getting into the system will remove there links! one min i will have over 300 links then the next down to 50. Let me know what you think! also you can look at my site and see if im doing anything wrong. http://www.burlschoolmag.com

bailey.rein

Try to look for relevant sites here. You will see tons of directories. Enjoy!

www[dot]submit-add-url[dot]com/directorya[dot]html

billcrust

I stopped link exchanges almost completely. Most of the sites exchanging links go away very quickly. I am still keen on DMOZ listed sites.

aartig

Participating in do follow forums is really a better thing in attracting traffic towards your site.. Getting the reciprocal links from the most relevant and old domains is again more beneficial.. try to get links from them..

dreamcon

Best Web design

Hi, that is good, actually you need to submit your website to high page rank websites in order to make it more effective.

Last edited by a moderator:

dks

Try to do link exchange in do follow forums .There you can find honest webmasters which will not remove your links and do reciprocal links exchange its gives benefit to both sites and one more things take links on thematic sites.

mrandrei

Do it manually. Search potential link partners in Google. Try typing "link exchange + your niche" and you'll find a long list of links. Email the webmasters in a very personal manner.

creation

Why do it manually?? I use IBL Builder to build one way links in their link exchange directory.

Not only can you build one way links with other sites, but IBL Builder also monitor their network daily to ensure people have the agreed links in place on the agreed webpage. I strongly recommend it as it takes all the risk out of things.

besteast

Try to find the relevant ones, also high-quatity ang high PR would be recommended, "bad neighbor" would hurt your web site