What do you think of my site?

deanj20

Hey WSF!

So I've had this site up since February. Its general purpose is to serve as my blog and as a personal Internet file server. However, now I'm thinking I would like to use it to generate more computer repair work for myself.

I recently added a comment script at the bottom of the page. I don't know PHP, and I found this one for free. It implements CAPTCHA security, but I'm sure that it could be subverted easily. I tried to paste some redirect code in it, and it didn't redirect my site... so that's a good thing...

Anyway, I guess what I want to know is:

- Could someone use the comment box to deface/redirect my site?
- I'd like to add a page where people could fill out and submit work-orders to me for computer work - thoughts?
- Is there an easy way to get my site at the top of the list when someone Googles "computer repair Corpus Christi"?
- Is there any way to get my favicon to work again? GoDaddy says "no" - since I am using the domain name I purchased from them to redirect to my server's IP and I wish to mask that IP w/ the domain name - they just put a frame around my site... kind of shoddy if you ask me, but what do I know...

The site: http://www.jeremydeanonline.com

Your thoughts are appreciated! Thanks!
- Jeremy

anniadvertising

:):) Hello everybody!

I just got my new website online marketing my video production company. There are still some changes I intend to do, but mostly it is over. I am still trying to assemble a wheel upgrade for the site. I would like comments from my colleagues dvinfoers .... what do you think of the place? Did you see any mistake? What changes would you make? Any suggestions or general advice? Thank you in advance! Web address is Jakk Media. :):)