What country you dreaming to visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geese90

I was gonna say Japan as well. But now Australia for surfing and still Japan actually for snowboarding haha

che09

I want to go to Paris. Because,I've been dreaming on witnessing the Eiffel Tower!! Hopefully,I can be there...soonest! :)

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Afghanistan and Iraq, just so i can see first hand what a great job the "coalition of the willing" did to **** them up!

Then I guess Vietnam, because well, they won the war.

And I spose I wouldn't mind heading around my own country a bit more...

Claire1

My favorite country is London, because there are so many places which I like most and my favorite person Sherlock Holmes’s home also situated in London. I like visit that all places and I think they are very nice and attractive places.

alyssarealubit

We'll I am looking forward to go to Japan. I really, really want to go to there so badly. The reason why, is because the food in Japan interest me a lot. Japanese are great in plating their dishes. And the main reason among all, I want to meet my dad.

elana

Belize! I hear the locals are nice and friendly and the weather is amazing. I would go to Either Caye Caulker, Belize or Punta Gorda, Belize. If you go, let me know how it is.

silvester0987

I would like to visit Maldives, because I like beaches, Also I have seen so many beautiful Maldivian beaches in pictures. So I would love to go there someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.