what are the best directories for e-commerce website?

walkingbird

Directories are pretty much a waste of time. You want to get links on sites that are related to the products or services you are selling. Search for forums and blogs with related information to your products and informative and post and comment on them.(You want to add to the conversation) This will not only help search engine optimization but it will also help with getting people who are reading your posts and comments to go to your web site. So doing this will help with search engine marketing ans search engine optimization.

There is a lot more information on my blog www.mfinch.ca/blog/index.php

I Hope this helps you promote your site.

klper

Directories is the start only. And I would agree with previous poster - that is time wasting.
Also directories have different subdirectories and one of them can be for the ecommerce web sites and you will submit there

rka81

Directories is the start only. And I would agree with previous poster - that is time wasting.
Also directories have different subdirectories and one of them can be for the ecommerce web sites and you will submit there

I agree to some degree but directories should be overlooked when starting off - i always liek to think that using the right directories that have good SEO are one of the ways forward

walkingbird

I agree to some degree but directories should be overlooked when starting off - i always liek to think that using the right directories that have good SEO are one of the ways forward

They are a great way to start off but move past them quickly on to bigger better things.