Well, I've decided to follow the trend...

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
...and I now have my own blog as well. It's not as nice as chroders or cptnwinkeys, but it will do, especially since it didn't involve any work! :p

http://zkiller.blog.com/

The part I really liked about it is the photo albums. I created two, one for digital art and one for photography. I'll probably create more once I start taking more pictures again. :)

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol... what exactly is that blog-buddies do?

my blog really lacks content though! i'll promise that i'll try not to slack on this one though, like i have done on my most of my pet projects lately. :)

Chroder

It's easy, just find something that really annoys you, exaggerate, and voila! You've got content.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
trust me, if i wanted to write about something negative, there are serveral recent events in my life and around my life that i could get into, but i am not so sure that would be so great. i really don't want to come off as a little crying bit... :p

but i know what you mean. i am sure i'll have plenty to say about the next debate after that goes down, as i always do... haha

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
anyways, i did throw another posting up on my blog... if nothing else, i'll at least end up with a nice image gallery within a few months! lol :p

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
chroder, you wouldn't happen know what blogrolls are supposed to be? that one of the features on my blog thingy and i have no clue as to what it's supposed to be. i guess i'll probably just have to try it out. :)

Chroder

Well I never heard of it, so I Google'd it and found this in one of the descriptions.
Blogrolls are a collection of links on the home page of a weblog that
point to sites that are somehow related to yours

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Now we just need ian and tab to make one, and we can all be blog-buddies :p
I dont lead a very exciting life, I think I will resist the temptation to start one, then again, maybe I will jump aboard the bandwagon.....

Chroder

I don't lead a very exciting life either, but you'd be suprised the situations that turn into a blog moment :p

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
well, it's not that my life isn't exciting, it's just not exciting in a very positive way most of the time! lol :p

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
ian said:
I dont lead a very exciting life, I think I will resist the temptation to start one, then again, maybe I will jump aboard the bandwagon.....
you should, we would all like to know what are fearless leader has to say. ;)