Website Review

suz

Hi Emily, I'm just moving this to the review my site forum. Your site is fantastic by the way.

3dmagicaldesign

I like the website but the content looks messy, it looks bigger than the navigation bars on my browser, also unjustified, if you do this I know it will look much better

SkySurge

The site looks pretty good, but as mentioned in the post above, the content does look messy. Keep your text justified in the same way consistently (centered is fine, just keep centering it, don't switch back and forth)

raphnix

The site is simple and quite informative enough. But if your target would be kids (or parents with their kids beside them) better put more bright colors I think.

It would add to the appropriateness to your chosen category.

adamblan

My $.02:

In general, I think that the site looks good, but would benefit from a few changes.

If you aren't using lightbox on every page, avoid including the scripts to run it: while these scripts are often cached, why risk increasing bandwidth?

The content doesn't stand out from your ads (this is a pet peeve of mine, probably others) and makes the page more difficult to read.

The top navigation tabs should indicate the current page - A List Apart has a great article on how to do this.

PureDezigner

I like the layout alot, they only thing that really sticks out and bothers me is the main content in the center looks very busy, try adding a line-height of 1.5 em to the copy in the main content area. Over all great layout though!

billcrust

I really like the header but would have liked some more inline images. Are you sure you want to keep all those PDFs? Why don't you make them web pages? PDfs are not search engine friendly.