Website Review

jackrabbithanna

That's a nice website. Wordpress. Custom theme. I like the graphics in the header fading into the background.

First time poster....if you can produce that level of work then you should be helping your fellow web designers...

You have a lot of dead space in the left sidebar....you could fill that up with some content....so that the amount of content in the sidebar and content area is the same.

Maybe put the little slide show list of products vertically down the sidebar. I'd put it after the paypal logo you have there under the shopping cart. The blog and useful links could get pushed.

Just an idea, looks good.

Even cooler would be a dynamic javascript sidebar which drifted down as you scroll the content so the user always sees the important sidebar information and has easy access to it.

Nathan Joshua

Yes it does look very nice.

The SEO could use some work, my first suggestion would be to validate all pages on your website.

d a v e

looks good but... ;)

text is too small
don't underline that isn't a link - use bold or italics (srtong or em)
why not a red cross for the favicon?

chrishirst

Staff member
The SEO could use some work,
It does and the first thing to do do would be to remove the bolding on EVERY instance of "survival kit"! Why didn't you go the whole hog and link every one of them as well??