Website Review

anna

I think it's pretty nice! Very clean, simple, easy to understand. The navigation is clean and the contact info is easily available. The only thing I could see from a cursory glance is that your call to action is a bit hard to see on the dark grey background, but really it's not a big deal. You could knock the dark gray one or two shades lighter to really pop the blue button, if you wanted to. Good job!

abd_webdesign

Hi All, I've recently made some changes to my website http://www.diversusinterpreting.co.uk

Any feedback would be appreciated.

I love the font in the navigation! I also like the clean look. I wish there was maybe a LITTLE more use of color. The only other thing I would change is the picture in the slideshow. I think it's a little fuzzy...and while maybe that's intended bokeh, I don't think it's enough bokeh to show that the fuzzy is intended. Does that make any sense? lol! Other than these points, I really like your site!! I like the logo, too!

d a v e

very nice! easy clean, attractive.

great logo, remember favicon

make the blue button bigger and possibly a little brighter. maybe rounded corners too

font size it a touch on the small side, and could use more line-height in the gery box but guess you're trying to fit in the text ;)

good job though