Website Review - Reynolds Digital

gazzieh

Overall there is nothing to separate this from all the other web design company sites out there and that is where your problem is going to rest.

The other problem that I feel will turn people away is that your latest design (rhymz.co.uk) actually takes you to http://www.priorygasheating.com/; which feels either like...

• a scam
  • a bad link
  • carelessness

Whichever it is will not endear you to new clientelle.

Like so many sites like this I am being inundated with data that I cannot see the information you wish me to see. I have no idea if you are any good at this or not since there are two examples and then two testimonies (why could these not also be linked?). You cover LONDON, breaking it into sup-parts does not make it more relevant. And surely as a design company using the web you could cover anywhere?

I would personally review your information, highlight what makes you unique (it won't be your prices nor the features you include, and forget about being top of Google searches; all SEO businesses can promise this). Find your Unique Selling Point (which must be your designs) and use these to sell you; if I see good designs I will want to know more! Currently, I want to know less.

Hope that's not too harsh. :)

reynoldsdigital

Thanks for the constructive criticism, you are right about the Rhymz link, the site got taken down the other day as was full of abuse and the web company pulled the plug so need to clear the link. There are a lot of sites that are similar and I need to build up a portfolio page but not had time so far.

The difficulty is getting all the services you do across, I have done this the best way I believe for now, however its not a finished site. Later I will look to improve on the graphic a bit and optimising the site.

I cover London as I prefer to visit my clients, with 8 million people there should be enough work. Not to keen on taking details over the phone and don't fancy driving to Manchester for a £800 site for them not to go with it, so London is fine for now.

Cheers though, am going ot replace rhymz link asap.