Website improvement

Abner

Hello guys. Can you tell me what to improve on my website to attract more clients?
I just started a web design agency in Romania. My web site is https://leonmedia.ro
Thank you in advance!
Put more advertisements, offer free trials / special prices, or special prizes to attract them to get noticed and get more traffic to your sites for your web design services. You may need to make cold calls and visit your potential clients personally to get your key messages across. I would say both online and offline sales effort can make beauty..........................

Jimmygreen12

Hello guys. Can you tell me what to improve on my website to attract more clients?
I just started a web design agency in Romania. My web site is https://leonmedia.ro
Thank you in advance!
  • You can consult the website development company that can provide the proper solution.
  • You can do the SEO of your website
  • You can connect your site to social media Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin
  • You can use the best social media marketing strategies to drive traffic to your website.
  • Make your website responsive, which can best fit with all the devices such as Desktop, Laptops, Mobile, Tablet, etc.

Thank you in advance!
Your Home Page on SEO Only.
So, if you wish for Web Design Clients, create the same page as SEO for the website design services. No doubt you have a web design portfolio where you showcase your work. Ok! Good, but in that section, you can add some content.
Do internal Linking also - create separate pages for each SEO service and each web design service.
Do keyword research - Take location-based keywords to target your local region.
Create unique and informative Meta tags - title and description for each web page.
Focus on the on-page Optimization rules - take care of LCP, CLS, and mobile page speed.
Do link-building.

Sergio4design

Your Home Page on SEO Only.
So, if you wish for Web Design Clients, create the same page as SEO for the website design services. No doubt you have a web design portfolio where you showcase your work. Ok! Good, but in that section, you can add some content.
Do internal Linking also - create separate pages for each SEO service and each web design service.
Do keyword research - Take location-based keywords to target your local region.
Create unique and informative Meta tags - title and description for each web page.
Focus on the on-page Optimization rules - take care of LCP, CLS, and mobile page speed.
Do link-building.
Thank you for you feedback!

ACQDesigns

Your site looks really well designed. However, your image in the about us section is a selfie and doesn't stand out as professional as your website. Therefore, I would recommend removing this, and getting a professional image taken or utilizing someone to take an image that doesn't look so much like a selfie.

Also, utilize facebook ads, and funnels.