Website Feedback Appreciated

d a v e

works. but there's no call to action?

users read the more info and look at the images but what then? no contact button or form button

optimise your images! you can still have really good quality images at lower filesizes

BigRed

Nice, WP is so versatile now with all the plugins and what not. I guess it's a tough call with the image optimization as the site pretty much depends on quality images for the visitors. Like dave said it works but a "contact agent" button or whatever might be something to think about :)

d a v e

well yes image quality is of prime importance - but that doesn't mean there isn't quite some room for improvement re filesize ;) i reckon you could reduce the filesizes by 20% and barely notice in an A-B test. post a link to an original image here from the site (the original camera image) and i'll show you :)

webstudent123

Your header is huge and plain-

I would either make it smaller or add a background image to it. also the links on the side could use some type of rollover effect. Also, wheres the contact info?

JerryYu

It looks great at the first glance, really, but if you want it to perform better, please add something in the right column, such as popular articles, or sign up for a newsletter. Don't waste the room in your blog.