Website Appraisal - What do you think its worth?

bolsonshaft

Hi,

I recently finished a website for my cousin who owns a barbershop and I didnt charge him. Why I didn't charge him? idk. -i think i'm an IDIOT.

www.kikosbarbershop.com and Also, his Owner-verified Google Listing http://g.co/maps/w9dq9

Including the photography, photo editing, blog customization, 8 pages and creative meetings - I have spent 45-50 hours creating this lepery site.

How much do you think its worth?

I would like to have him sign a receipt for the website showing its price and of course, "Zero Balance". - I'll tell him i need it for "accounting/bookkeeping purposes"

Thanks for your input in advance, questions welcome!!

Andy - The N3wb

Last edited:

bolsonshaft

thanks everyone for your feedback.

$500 for editing a template is reasonable, if you don't take in account the on-site photography, photo editing, and customized graphics.

che09

500 will do. I don't think you'll need to charge more than that,though I would say nice design!

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
$500 for editing a template is reasonable, if you don't take in account the on-site photography, photo editing, and customized graphics.

I think you will find that the photo/graphics work IS the mod to the template.

from what I can see the structure and layout is EXACTLY the same as the template.

SS_greyzed.png

expo09

If it's taken you 50 hours then I think $750 is fair. That's $15 an hours, which is a fair price for changing a template. Of course if the design etc was original it would be more.

If it's taken you 50 hours then I think $750 is fair. That's $15 an hours, which is a fair price for changing a template. Of course if the design etc was original it would be more.

No..denied. Sorry you don't know your s#@t well enough but don't overcharge your client just because YOU didn't know how to get it together in a REASONABLE amount of time. Suck it up and charge whats fair and get better.

plusoner

2000... it looks like the content was written for the site by the OP. so that and a few bits and pieces like setting up social networking profiles etc... probably worth it.