Webplace Redesign

StephanieCordray

I like it very much except for a couple of little things... well maybe just one thing... depends on how you look at it.

Can you make the white header smaller in height to pull up some more of the text at the bottom. Half your text is hidden at 1024x768. It needs to be brought up "above the fold". I like the image you have but perhaps shortening it and the white header both will help... not too much, just a little so all the text shows.

John84

The 'xhtml' and 'css' valid buttons kind of stand out from the rest of the site.

Other than that the site looks great!!

anoosh

Might be a good idea to place a case study on your home page to engage with the vistors as soon as they hit your website.

Looks very professional!

cdiddy

Thanks very much for your feedback,
I will look at changing the background color and text color slightly and probably add a text re-sizer button as I am using pixels for text size. I will probably change the xhtml and css buttons to normal links.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Cameron

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Looks absolutely fantastic. Cant really find fault with it at all, except for the navigation links at the bottom of the page, the color of the text is hard to read against that background, but then again maybe that was intentional.