Webmaster Blog

dWhite

Thanks horror. :)

For the few articles I've published, do they look good? Do you easily spot any spelling errors at all?

horrorshow75

Yep, good articles. I'm no english teacher but nothing stands out to me as far as grammar or spelling mistakes. I think you have a very promising site as long as you continue to post informative articles.

dWhite

Yep, good articles. I'm no english teacher but nothing stands out to me as far as grammar or spelling mistakes. I think you have a very promising site as long as you continue to post informative articles.

And I plan to. I've already got an interview setup with the President/CEO of one of the oldest web hosting companies still around. :)

Snerdey

Looks good but maybe darken the Article links themselves as it's kinda hard to see when the next one starts right off the bat.

Other then that good job!

dWhite

Looks good but maybe darken the Article links themselves as it's kinda hard to see when the next one starts right off the bat.

Other then that good job!

I was thinking earlier this morning of increasing the actual font size of the article links. What do you think?