Webhosting.?

kpxada

what webhosting did "peyton sawyer" [hilarie burton] from one tree hill use for her website?

because i need a good webhosting site that'll let me use my domain that i have bought.

and whatever webhosting she used looks like a good site i could use to webhost.

thanx =]

zach

So after searching some of the keywords you provided "peyton sawyer one tree hill".. I'm guessing you are referring to a site that you saw while watching a tv show.

First the site was created by the producers, network or whoever does it. I'm sure the site is hosted by the network or producers who are sponsoring the show. I'm not really sure. I doubt this would be a good way of going about choosing a host, it doesn't seem like a logical reason to pick a web host.

If you could provide some more information about the type of site your working on and how many visitors you expect to receive. There is a lot more technical thinking to finding a host then just saying I want a web host like Peyton Sawyers site.

wachtn

Free web hosting by be.

If you need a web host I can happily provide one for you. Very nice rates. Possibly free depending on what you need.
The company that hosts my sites showed up well on every review it was listed on. Thats why I chose it. That and I got a nice bang for my buck.