WebDesigner For Project

Moshermatt

Hi, My name is Matt.
Currently I am hoping to set up a Online Chat Game. We need a WebDesigner to well.....Design the site. I'm afraid we cannot offer pay at the moment, but later on in game progress pay will be offered. I will buy the domain and hosting when people get interested. For more info on what the template should be like or on the game mail me here.

Thanks
Matt

StephanieCordray

Kiko_friendly

If you need some work,this might be an opportunity for you... the least the fellow can do is allow you to take credit for the work to add to your portfolio... depending on how much work it is though. If it's going to be a lot of work, don't do it for nothing... there will be other opportunities.

Sorry, Matt... that might have sounded bad and i didn't mean it to... Kiko needs some portfolio credits is all... but if it's a whole lot of work it might be really hard to get somebody to do it for free... even for a portfolio... because if they are putting in a lot of hours and not getting paid for it, they can't be getting paid work until they have the hours to put in and so on and so on...

Last edited:

Moshermatt

Sorry, that kind of went straight over my head. I didn't really understand much of that.

Ok, You will just have to produce a template for a website, prefedly in photoshop. You will play a big part in the team as you must help update the site. You do not need to supply hosting or domains (you can if you want :p). It will not be paid at first but stocks and payment later is availible. I will set a deadline of 3 weeks for the site. I can do a bit of webdesign and know that is ages for a template. Your job will not consist much more that 30mins - 1hour a week.

Hopes its a bit clearer

StephanieCordray

I hope Kiko sees this soon then... good luck Matt... sounds like a good opportunity for someone who's starting and needing to build a portfolio.

StephanieCordray

Kiko_friendly is another member here who is just starting out as a web designer and she could use some nice sites to add to her portfolio. I guess she hasn't been here today. Something like this that isn't too time consuming since it wouldn't be paid work could be a nice addition to her website as a credit.

missj040

Im interested!
I have been designing for around 2-3 years now. I get many projects, but normally would normally never do a design for free. But seen as i know how hard it is to get things done without money, i would be willing to help you out.

I have PM'd you with my msn addy.

Moshermatt

Thanks for the Replys!!!!
As i don;t have MSN could you email me at:
[email protected] with either a small sample of your work or what you can do and i will get back to you with template colours ect.

Thanks Matt :)

Last edited: