Web Site needs updating - SEO help

starprint

Hi to all,

I am a new member to the forum. Hi everyone.
As a die hard forum fan (member of a few others) I know how brill these forums are and hoping someone can help.

I have designed my own website in serif webplus X5. website is www.starprint.org.uk
We are a successful print company since 2005 and recently decided to have an online presence. This site is e-commerce driven.

The only problem is people can buy online but there isn't a login so once they buy I have the paypal email and email the buyer to say thanks etc... and then get details. Can somebody integrate a login for buyers.
Also need seo doing. Adwords are already costing to much. Don't get me wrong we get good orders through the site but want it a bit more...what's the word...similar to other print sites.

Thanks

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
The most important thing you could do to make your website successful is to get rid of whatever "serif webplus X5" is as there is no way ever, you could create an seo friendly site with that amount of mess going on, no point in harping on about it as i'm sure 90% of the bad coding is due to that.