Web Hosting for Professional website

JellenQ

Hello...

I am building websites for several small businesses in my area.
I am a beginner and freelance so I do not have my own web hosting available. So I was curious as to which one would be suitable for a professional website.
I want to be able to get the domain name and hosting (w/out ads)
from the same place...and to make it easier on the clients..and I set it all up for them. A few designers in the area have the clients find the domain name and web hosting.

A few of the local businesses I know..pay around $100/month :eek: for their webhosting which seems ridiculous--when they have a small site...so i want something affordable yet reliable.

I have visited bluehost and hostgator but i'm not sure if those are the right fit?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks so much!
Jackie

koii

Hi,

hostgator is a good choice and more than enough for what you are doing. You can purchase the domain name and hosting from them at the same time. What you should look at is the reseller hosting accounts which allows you to not only host your own website but your customer websites all under the same account and at the same time able to give your clients their own control panel to manage their email accounts, etc.

XeHSean

A reseller plan will suit your needs fine. This will allow you to host both your website and your clients' websites

emilyl

WebHost.NET is a premium web hosting company providing affordable shared and reseller web hosting service.

raicol

It depends upon you, for this you have to check and confirm the hosting services from all the companies so that you will be easily find the best web hosting provider.

Regards,
Raicol