Web Designer

krazilec

Hi there. I learned html,css,jquery,xhtml,ps and I want to use this to make some money.
- How can I begin my business ?
- How can I be better in web designing/coding
- I learned html,css... but i have some problems in coding like optimizing for internet explore 7,8,9 how can I fix this ?
- Oh and of course. How can I make an joomla,wordpress,drupal template ?

Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

Milagros Kornre

If you know SEO, you could do a keyword research and start medium size company. Once you are ranking in the 1st page you have more potential on getting projects so its just a matter of time recruiting employees :). SEO is a long term process so hire someone who can do this for you or learn this by your self. No matter how long it can take for you to rank (may be a year) just do not give up.

krazilec

If you know SEO, you could do a keyword research and start medium size company. Once you are ranking in the 1st page you have more potential on getting projects so its just a matter of time recruiting employees :). SEO is a long term process so hire someone who can do this for you or learn this by your self. No matter how long it can take for you to rank (may be a year) just do not give up.

First i want to work alone. After that maybe I will hire some employes. But now i want to perform in what I do.

digitaldot

There are great video courses from eg. Lynda.com. Als for Joomla and Drupal.
You can use Google Adwords to get customers. But narrow down your keywords otherwise it is too expensive.

Good luck!