Web Designer Needed For Project

Barnz

Hello my name is James Barnsley UK.

I am looking for a UK based Web Designer and I am looking for a Graphic Designer. If you have both skill sets that even better.

Basically the skills I need are: -

HTML / XHTML
CSS
W3C Complaint

And: -

Graphic Design (mainly for creating software icons and logo)

The skills I will be bringing are: -

Ruby on Rails
Database Design
Front End Javascript Effects if need be.

The project will initially be given away freely, like open source but not quite as the software will run from a central server. Their are also avenues for creating large sums of money however we will talk more about that when the time comes.

Like I say if anyone can dedicate a couple of hours a night, or just a few hours a week that would be brilliant. The project will be managed using online project management software.

Like I say you will get your name on the project for reference in your portfolio of work, and possibly the opportunity to make some money. This will be a nice reasonable sized project so it will look brilliant in a portfolio, much better than a bog standard website as we will be developing a full blown web application.

Please contact me at [email protected] to chat more about the project. Or alternatively reply to this post.

Last edited:

Barnz

Ohh by the way, the application does not really need purely fantastic stunning design. If you look at this forums design this is all that is needed, like coloured boxes, side bars, main content are, header bar etc.