Web Design tutorials

Nathan Joshua

The tutorials are a bit too short, and tables for the layout is bad practice in modern web design.

I like your intro though, funky! :D

CaldwellYSR

FYI I downloaded this software just to see.... even it's code editing capabilities are sub-par at best. You'd be as well off using notepad or text-edit to write your code. The ONLY thing it has above textedit and notepad is it will highlight matching tags. You can make layouts in design view using divs but it all uses inline styles and the end result is a bloated and poorly coded mess.

henry.row

It's a beta software and it will improve in some features for the next version. Thank your for your comments. I'm beta testing this software too. Also the editor has other capabilities like other IDEs. This software is intended for graphic designers, not for web developers.
I know here we have both graphic designers and web developers. And web developers must know any editor like dreamweaver has 100% clean code. If you really want 100% clean code you must code it. This software is just a tool for anyone that wants to use it.

Andy, I know they will have a manual in order to share more details about the software like shortcuts, tips and tricks. When I have more info, i will share it with all here in the forum.

Last edited: